Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!




















We had an awesome Labor Day weekend. I was so glad for Abby Grace because she has been so worn out from school. On Saturday night....LSU of course!!!!! Brad, Steph, Hannah Kate and Alyson came over to watch the game. Well, the boys watched the game the girls played outside and went to the park!!

Justin worked late on Saturday night....well Saturday night and Sunday morning. I got up and got both girls ready for church. I called mom to see if they were doing spaghetti and they were actually visiting the church I was going to that morning. I was so glad to have someone to sit with since Justin wasn't there! Ashlyn and I took a LONG nap on Sunday afternoon and then Justin took all three of his girls to dinner and Adventure Zone. We had a great time playing mini golf and riding go carts. Justin won mini golf with his four holes in one!!!

On Monday, Justin took Abby Grace on a daddy date. They went to a movie and shopping. Later that night, Abby Grace and I met our neighbors Jack and his mom Holly for dinner at the fountains. The kids had a great time playing in the fountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment