Sunday, September 12, 2010

Call an Ambulance!

So lately, the girls and I have been walking at night. Abby Grace decided to walk instead of riding her bike on Friday night. I was cracking up at my two girls. You have to picture this:

Abby Grace is skinny, but tall so her clothes are a larger size. She reaches down about every 10 seconds and pulls up her pants because they are falling down.

Ashlyn is holding her bottle with both legs propped up on the bar spread wide open.

IT WAS A SIGHT!!!

When we got home, Abby Grace wanted me to help her with gymnastics. She is practicing and not getting a standing backbend...so I decided to show her. EVERY thing in my body cracked and popped when I did it. I seriously thought I hurt myself. I forgot that I am ten years old and pounds and pounds heavier! :( Abby Grace has to pull me off the floor and I thought we were going to have to call an ambulance!

No comments:

Post a Comment