Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ashlyn Six Months Old


We have been without a computer for several days because we got a virus that wiped ours out so I am typing on my new computer!! Ashlyn turned six months old last week. I took her to the doctor on Monday so here is the update: She weighs 17 lbs and is sitting up, rolling over and saying "da-da". Ashlyn loves to sit on the floor and play with all of her toys. Her favorite toy is her mirror and an empty shoe box. She is sleeping from 10pm-8ish am. She is so funny when she wants me to pick her up and she gets excited- she twists her feet round and round. I love when she reaches for me and I get a little jealous because she always wants her daddy. Ashlyn loves sweet potatoes just like sister! We will start her on fruit soon. She wears size 6-9 month clothes and size 2 diapers. Happy Half Birthday Ashlyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment