Friday, May 7, 2010

First Week at Work/Daycare...Lots of Smiles






Well, we have finished our first week back into a real routine. I went back to work last Saturday and they were soooo glad to have me back. Ashlyn started daycare this week on Tues/Thurs. All the teachers were so excited to have a little baby. The youngest in the class is 7 months old so they were fighting over Ashlyn. I did call several times and went and fed her during the day. It takes me exactly two minutes to get from my parking lot to hers!! First Day of School Pic posted below!

I went today to get my IUD put in...so no more babies for me and Justin (at least for five years).

Ashlyn is smiling all the time now...especially at Abby Grace. Posting pics of smiles this afternoon. Ashlyn is starting to sleep from 11pm-6ish am. She is up most of the day with several short naps. She never stops moving her arms and legs. Ashlyn loves looking at bright lights, fans and Abby Grace. She is such a happy baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment