Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Mommy, why do you wear makeup?"

As I was putting on my makeup this morning, Abby Grace asked me why I wear makeup. I told her that I wear it so daddy will think that I am pretty. She said, "Well, I don't think that he would think your shirt is pretty." After a few seconds she added, "....and you might want to change your pants!" She is such my little diva fashionista!!!

The other day when we were going to go to lunch with mom, Abby Grace asked said, "Are you wearing pajamas again to go out?" I guess after having Ashlyn, I have spent too many days in sweats and t-shirts. :) That is one of the beauties of living here versus WM...no one knows me! Unfortunately, I don't have a closet full of beautiful clothes to choose from like Abby Grace has. Thanks to her Mamaw, she could wear a different outfit everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment