Saturday, May 8, 2010

To All The Mothers In My Life

Cindy Sanders (Mom)- truly my very best friend in the whole world. She is my first call to talk to about anything and everything. Mom is my role model and has always set such a great example as a wife, mom, friend and God-fearing woman. She has spent her whole life creating special memories for our family. No matter what we face down the road, I will always have those memories!

Rosemary Warden (Mimi)- the strongest and most unselfish person I know! She completely holds our family together. You know the saying home is where the heart is?...well, she always feels like home to me. Speaking of home...that lady can clean!!!...all day without sitting! Even when we can't be in WM for holidays, she takes the time to send our special family dressing for me and Justin to have here in Texas!!

Barbara Brim (Mamaw)- my big love. The only way my Mamaw knows how to love is to love big!!! As the first girl in the family, she has spoiled me since day one! She has an exceptional way of making me feel special. Mamaw would do anything to make me and my family happy!!! She is always here to help when I need her. We share a love of eating and shopping! :) Mamaw, me and Abby Grace can spend that money!

Sara Sanders (Nana)- the one who takes it all on!! She married my Papaw when I was very young and took on his four boys and all of their children. Sara has completely taken our family as her own. She spends so much time making things special for us...even the small things. I always appreciate everything she does...especially when she cooks fried chicken and spaghetti and decorates for every holiday on the calendar. :)

Betty LoBello (Mam-maw)- the one who raised my man and I think she did a pretty good job. A good reflection of a mother is how her children turned out...and I believe that Justin's character reflects the kind of excellent mother Betty is to him. I also appreciate her accepting me into her family and making me always feel at home.

Steffany Sanders, Leigh LoBello and Cara LoBello-the ladies who take such great care of my nieces and nephews. You are fabulous!!!

Happy Mother's Day to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment