Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trip to WM











We took the girls to Louisiana this past weekend to visit family and introduce Ashlyn to everyone. We left at 5am on Thursday and Ashlyn slept the whole trip. Abby Grace watched movies the whole way. Abby Grace spent one night at each grandparents house: Mamaw & Tom, Papaw & Nana, Mimi & Deda. She had the most fun at her slumber party at Nana's house with Maddie. They were too cute!! I was so glad to be there and celebrate Caroline's & Mimi's birthday. We got to eat Johnny's Pizza, Portico, Chili Verde and Mimi's homecookin'. Ashlyn and Abby Grace got to spend time with their cousins Jessa-Clair and Jillian Kate. The family played some cards and I won (beating Justin and Uncle Brad)!!! Justin and I even got to enjoy a date night while Mimi watched Ashlyn.

Today we got Justin a new car. He has always gotten the old, beat up cars. After mom and I broke down in his car last week, I demanded that we get him an upgrade. He is so proud to be the driver of the newest car in our family!

Abby Grace has Brendan over tonight for a playdate. After five minutes she had him dressed in a tinkerbell dress. If she can get boys to do whatever she wants at five, what is fifteen going to be like? Gosh!!!....I better prepare myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment