Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flying Poo & Date with Abby Grace

Ashlyn's officially nickname is "Little Squirt". We have been joking that ever since her birth she only pees or poops when her diaper is off. The other day Justin and Abby Grace were changing her diaper before we were leaving to go eat with Gigi. All of the sudden, we heard this loud squirting sound. Ashlyn had shot poop several feet. It got on Abby Grace, the floor and all over the changing table, laundry basket and diaper champ. As Gigi helped Abby Grace get cleaned up, I stepped in to help Justin...little did I know that I would be in the line of fire for the next shot. We all laughed sooooo hard! As we finished dinner, Justin and Mom began to fight over who would pay the check. I asked Abby Grace, "Who do you think the boss is?" (meaning Daddy or Gigi)...without hesitation she pointed right to Mommy. My baby is a genius!!!

On Wednesday, the new Miley Cyrus movie came out in theaters. Justin watched Ashlyn so Abby Grace and I could spend some alone time together. As we were getting ready, Abby Grace asked if I would stay home so her daddy could take her. (Geez....what a daddy's girl!) Justin did talk her into going with me. While we were getting our tickets, she was informing me that Daddy buys her coke, candy and popcorn. No wonder she wanted him to take her! :)

Later that day we all four walked to the park. On the way, we ran into the ice cream man. It brought back so many memories of when Jake & I were little and the ice cream man would come to our neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment