Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have RED hair and DIDN"T get a massage!

So, here is what has been going on lately around our house.

Last weekend I decided to dye my hair before the baby gets here. Abby Grace and I went to Walmart and checked out all the colors. We go with the dark brown with a hint of auburn since I always like a little red. Well, as I was working on it...it was looking very pink. I knew once I washed it out it would probably be okay...but NO! It was soooo red! I am not the smartest girl on the block and now I know that the hormones you produce during pregnancy can affect the coloring when you do your hair. So my advice is: Gray is okay!!!...better than RED!

I also thought I had food poisoning from some pot roast last weekend. Since it lingered a little too long, I went to the doc on Tuesday afternoon. Turns out that I had a stomach virus. Baby was doing great and set an appointment for a week out.

Lately, I have been having some major trouble sleeping and my shoulder has been hurting which makes it even harder. Justin made me a prenatal massage appointment for today. I drove all the way to town, filled out the paperwork....and then was informed that no one was available for a prenatal massage. Justin had told the guy that I am 37 weeks when he booked the appointment and I put it on all the paperwork. UGH!!! I got in the car and just started to cry! Everywhere else was either booked or closed on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment