Friday, March 5, 2010

Two Weeks Left & Bed Rest

I went to the doctor for my check-up on Wednesday. I got to have an ultrasound and see Ashlyn. Justin and I both guessed at her approximate weight...he guessed 5lbs 6oz and I guessed 6lbs 6oz. She weighs 6lbs 5oz. I WIN!!!! I had been having major pain under my ribcage on my left side for a few days. The ultrasound showed that she was head down and butt up. Her rear was sticking into my ribcage and everytime I pushed her down...she pushed back! The doctor said that she is VERY smushed in my belly against my uterus.

The doctor did put me on bedrest for the next two weeks. He is determined for us to make it to the 18th of March. So, I am home and keeping my feet up. Justin and Mom have been a big help. Gosh, we will have a baby here less than 13 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment