Sunday, February 21, 2010

Due Date/ Abby Grace's School Theory

Last week I went to my weekly doctor visit. He said that I should make it to my due date... another four weeks. I am scheduled for Thursday, March 18th at 7:30am. Twenty five days to go!!!

Abby Grace came up with her own theory last week about me being pregnant and her having to attend school. We were in the car and she explained her thoughts. "Mommy, I was going to school three days a week. When you got pregnant with Ashlyn, I only had to go two days a week. If you get pregnant again, I can go to school one day a week. If you have another one, I won't have to go to school at all. Then you will have four kids." I informed her that although that was smart thinking on her part, but mommy will not have anymore children and she will go to school five days a week starting in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment