Friday, August 6, 2010

Abby Grace in West Monroe

When I went to West Monroe a couple of weeks ago, I left Abby Grace there to spend some time with her grandparents. She staying with Mamaw & Tommy and then Mimi & Deda. She had a great time! Mimi and Deda drove her home last weekend. I couldn't wait for her to get home. I ran outside when they pulled up...she blew right by me and into her daddy's arms. :(

She told us all about her trip. She was so funny when she told us that "The West Monroe McDonalds so lame!" Abby Grace said that her favorite thing to do was swim with Uncle Brad. She got to play with Riley Grace, Kade, Brayden, Maddie & Jillian Kate. Abby Grace said that she had the most fun playing with Jillian Kate.

We are so thankful for those who took such good care of our big girl. She will definately return again!

No comments:

Post a Comment