Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2 Week Catch Up!

Well, this has been a very busy two weeks so let me briefly catch you up on LoBello life!

Thursday, June 10th was Justin's 30th birthday. Abby Grace and I woke up early and cooked Justin breakfast. He went to work and his friends took him to lunch. After lunch I showed up with cookie cake and ice cream. We met Sharon & Brian for dinner at Justin's favorite restaurant for dinner at Texas De Brazil. Justin loved every bit!!!

Friday, June 11th- Justin & I went on a double date with our friends Misty & Nick. We ate at Texas Roadhouse and then went to Dallas for the play Wicked. It was so awesome!!!!

Saturday, June 12th- I picked up Brody to come spend the weekend with us. Abby Grace answered the door in her Easter dress with cotton candy perfume on. She is starting way too early!!! :) That night we took the kiddos to Chucky Cheese and spent tons of tokens. They had a blast!

Sunday, June 13th- We visited a new church about 15 minutes away. We loved it... unfortunately, my camera and sunglasses were stolen out of my purse. I was devastated.

Monday, June 14- Ian Wilson Davis was born and I got to visit the hospital Monday and Tuesday to visit the family. Aunt Jenny got to change Ian's first dirty diaper! :)

Monday, June 14-Wednesday, June 16th- Abby Grace attended her first Vacation Bible School. She loved it!!! On Wednesday, I went to pick her up and she was standing on stage with the praise band and singing. Wow!!

Thursday, June 17th- Mamaw came in town for a visit!!!

Saturday, June 19th- Daddy/Daughter Date Night at Chick-fil-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment